There are several different activities to enjoy while relaxing at Pauanui Beach. Check out some of the suggested itineraries for your holiday in the Coromandel Region.
3-day Pauanui itinerary
- Day one: Explore the famous Hot Water Beach where the water oozes to the surface of the sand. Check with reception at Pauanui Pines to find out the best times to visit.
- Day two: Go on the Pauanui Harbour and Ocean Beach walk to see the native birds, beach, and hills of the area. Total walk time is about 1.5 hours. After the walk, relax on Pauanui Beach and take a book and picnic for a relaxing afternoon.
- Day three: Go golfing at Lake Resort 18-hole Golf Course, walk the Pauanui Trig Track, go on a fishing tour, or kayak for the day.
Pauanui family itinerary
- Day one: Have a beach day exploring Hot Water Beach, Cathedral Cove or Pauanui Beach. Go swimming and enjoy the sun and great weather!
- Day two: Tairua Dive and Fishinn offer a range of activities for the family including scuba diving, kayak hire, and fishing to check out for the day.
- Day three: Take a walk with the family up to Paku Mountain to enjoy views of Pauanui Harbour and the Coromandel.
Explore the Pauanui area and enjoy your next holiday in the Coromandel region!